LACO's customers are the likes of SpaceX, Apple, NASA, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed, Boeing, Merck, Medtronic, Emerson, and Johnson Controls. We are a leading-edge technology company that manufactures vacuum and leak testing systems that are used in worldwide markets in the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical/Pharmaceutical, and other technology industries. Our growth demands that we recruit top notch people in key positions to sustain these growth opportunities. Come work where you will get a small company feel with big company opportunities, benefits, and technology.
If you have experience selling to manufacturers in automotive, refrigeration and air conditioning, appliance, medical, and aerospace industries, LACO has a great opportunity to advance your career while helping us grow. Our products are in high demand and we have a strong reputation on our niche leak testing equipment market. Come work where you will get a small company feel with big company opportunities, benefits, and technology.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing sales and gross profit through sales activities in the Midwestern States and the East Coast of the United States. Significant travel is required. Our ideal candidate will currently live in a Midwest State or on the East Coast to work for us remotely. This position reports to Director of Sales and Marketing.
- · Responsible for direct sales activities in the Midwest and East Coast of the U.S. focusing on several key accounts or specific industries.
- Understand the customers' business objectives, priorities, requirements and challenges, and add value by implementing LACO’s capability.
- Build and develop relevant customer relationship networks with key decision makers
- Find and develop opportunities through sales efforts: follow up from sales leads, outgoing prospecting, face to face sales calls and sales presentations
- Conducting cold calls to acquire new customers and increase sales.
- Provide applications and sales assistance for LACO's products.
- Working with sales and applications engineering to prepare quality proposals
- Develop new sales opportunities in assigned target markets.
- Oversee LACO's sales rep network in the Midwest and Eastern U.S.
Requirements and Competencies
- 5-10 years technical sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience selling technical products to end users and OEMs.
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or related equivalent experience.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Preferred candidate will have experience in high vacuum or leak testing technology.
- Salary position with commission structure.
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401k with Match, PTO and Holiday Pay, Continuing Education Benefit
- Office and manufacturing facilities located in Salt Lake City, Utah
LACO Technologies is a privately-owned engineering and manufacturing company with over 40 years of continuous profitable operations. LACO has over 70 outstanding employees who sell, design, manufacture, service, and calibrate a wide range of technical products and engineered systems based on vacuum and leak testing technologies. LACO is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company and is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for calibration activities.Company Description
LACO has been innovating since 1975 and still going strong. We engineer and create exciting and unique equipment solutions serving the Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and other manufacturing environments. Our growth demands that we recruit top notch people in key positions to sustain these growth opportunities.
LACO Technologies, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of vacuum and leak testing systems. Driven by innovation, service, and quality, we strive to be the best provider of standard and custom vacuum and leak testing solutions.
Established in 1975, LACO Technologies is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, and serves customers across the United States and internationally. Owned by engineers, LACO is uniquely situated to provide innovative solutions for vacuum and leak testing applications. We work with diverse customer applications and are dedicated to creating the right solution to help our customers achieve their goals.
Automotive & Transportation
Calibration & Metrology
Electronic & Semiconductors
Generation, Storage, Transmission
Food & Beverage
Gas & Chemical
Government & Military
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Refrigeration & A/C
Research & Development
Mechanical, electrical, and controls engineering
3D CAD and FEA mechanical modeling
Vacuum system design, modeling, and analysis
RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Turn-key vacuum and production leak test systems
Leak detection instruments
Calibrated leak standards
Leak detection accessories
Leak detector repair
Leak standard and vacuum gauge calibration services
Leak testing services
Leak detector rentals
OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITY:
Welding, machining, and fabrication
System assembly, integration, and testing
Accredited calibration laboratory
Repair and service department
Engineering test lab