Candidates must have:
* Precision/CNC tool and cutter grinder experience a plus.
* Experience with Rollomatic, Anca, or Walters 7-axis or similar grinders required.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
* Very high attention to detail
* Candidates/employees must be able to pass routine drug tests
* Growing stable work environment
* Competitive wages based on experience
* Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing, and more
* Award winning wellness program including free gym memberships, coaching, more
* Climate controlled and clean work environment
Melin Tool Company is a family owned producer of over 25,000 different metalworking cutting tools which are sold throughout the US and the world. Established in 1940, Melin Tool is an expert in the industry which it helped to create while still being on the cutting edge of tool production in such high tech industries as aerospace, medical equipment manufacturing, automotive, and other high tech industries.
End mills, drills, countersinks, custom, high performance, and specialty use tools are all produced on modern, state of the art CNC equipment as the company continues to grow.
Melin Tool offers job security, world class benefits, industry leading pay, an excellent work environment, profit sharing, 401k with company match, and an award winning wellness program which includes free gym memberships, wellness coaching, and many fun wellness programs.