Cleveland Track Material has an immediate opening for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic on second shift to perform preventative maintenance, repairs, upgrades, and improvements to facility and equipment. Duties include:
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and making repairs to all shop equipment and machines;
- Electrical maintenance of PLC & CNC controls;
- Performing all preventive maintenance as scheduled;
- Mechanical maintenance of PLC & CNC controlled machines;
- Fill out work orders correctly and completely;
- Working with PLC & CNC controls;
- Trouble shoot and maintain complex hydraulic systems;
- Mechanical maintenance of CNC, hydraulic presses, cranes and mobile equipment;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required;
- Strong electrical background working with mechanical and hydraulic systems and performing scheduled PMs;
- 5 years experience in Machine Shop, Industrial, Production and/or Heavy Equipment troubleshooting and repair is preferred;
- Able to multitask and work with minimal supervision;
- Must be quality oriented and a team player;
- Must have complete understanding of safe work practices;
- Should be flexible to work on various shifts if needed including weekends and long hours.
Cleveland Track Material (CTM) is a subsidiary of the Vossloh Group, a global leader in rail infrastructure. CTM joined Vossloh in 2007 and complements their existing capabilities as a high-quality manufacturer of track work for Class I heavy haul freight railroads, transit systems and industrial railroads. Visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) for more information.
CTM offers competitive wages, a full benefits package including 401(k) with up to a 4% company match of gross salary, shift differential, and paid vacation day one.
CTM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CTM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.