SharePoint Senior Consultant
Are you an experienced SharePoint Senior Consultant who wants to be a part of a team of a growing team of Microsoft technical experts? If you answered "yes", then you might be who Blue Chip is looking for!
We're looking for a SharePoint Senior Consultant who can provide consultation and direction in the use of technology to meet both the strategic and tactical business needs of our clients. Additionally, the individual must be able to assist with the development and delivery of the proposed solution.
· Hands-on, expert-level skills in SharePoint (Online, 2016, 2013) infrastructure and solutions
· Experience with other Office 365-based collaboration tools, such as Yammer, Planner, Teams, Groups Understanding of third-party tools, including forms and automation tools, migration tools, disaster recovery tools, administration tools, and solution accelerators
· Strong knowledge of peripheral technologies, including Active Directory, security and authentication (online and on-premises)
· Strong presentation skills, both prepared and impromptu Big-picture thinking and problem solving Ability to solve problems independently
· Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, including business leadership, technical leadership, and technical engineers
Nice to have
· Understanding of SQL Server, Windows Server, web browsers, IIS, DNS, and Azure.
· Team leadership and thought leadershipCompany Description
Blue Chip is a technology consulting firm headquartered in Cleveland, OH with growing locations in cities across the United States. Leveraging Microsoft technologies, and extensive industry experience, Blue Chip delivers tailored technical solutions that help enterprise clients advance their businesses.
o Microsoft Managed Gold Partner
o MSC Tier 1 Service Provider
o Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
o Recipient of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2017 Entrepreneur 360 Award
o Named a 2017 Best Workplace in Ohio by Ohio Business Magazine