Regional Class A Professional Driver with Hazmat endorsement operating nightly regional & dedicated lanes. Home throughout the week. Lanes originate from our Cleveland International Airport terminal to the following airport locations and back: ORD & EWR. Earn up to $0.48 per mile when applicable with actual starting wage based on MVR, Experience and Hiring Manager.
- Primarily No Touch freight, driver will observe the loading and unloading of the trucks
- Equipment: Sleeper cabs, Drivers are assigned a truck, Automatic, Freightliners, Penske leased/maintained
- Nightly routes depart from CLE between 22:00 and 23:00 Sunday - Friday
- Routes: Chicago IL and Newark NJ (radius of 10 miles of the respective airports)
- 10 hours off
- Come back on duty, Make airline/company pick-ups and drive back to CLE
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
(Benefits are offered after 90 days)Company Description
At Air Ground Xpress, Inc. you will work alongside a top caliber management team that not only understands the transportation industry but the importance of utilizing and developing top talent. If you are looking to build a solid and long-lasting career where you will be recognized and rewarded for your hard work, look to Air Ground Xpress, Inc.
Air Ground Xpress is a asset based trucking company headquartered just outside of Pittsburgh PA that has been providing 1st class service to our customers for over 35 years. Our late model company fleet is professionally maintained by Penske both at AGX terminals and on the highway 24/7/365 providing our drivers with the peace of mind necessary to get the job done timely and return home safely. Find out more information about Air Ground Xpress by calling 833-AGX JOBS or on our web page: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) today!