Clinical Social Worker Jobs in South Korea:
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
over 2 months ago
Special Needs Coordinator/SNC
Pyongtaek - South Korea
Social Work, Nursing
Entourage seeks experienced Special Needs Coordinator (SNC) - Place of Performance: Osan Air Base, Korea - General Description: - The...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• You shall have at least 2 years of full-time experience in care coordination, discharge planning or case management in medical (military or civilian) setting within the last 5 years.
• You shall have current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) (Course C) or the American Red Cross CPR/BLS Course.
• You shall be able to communicate in the English language at the intermediate level as exemplified in your written and verbal skills in the performance of your duties.
• Nurse Applicants must possess a Baccalaureate Degree program in nursing (BSN) accredited by a National Nursing accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
• Social Worker applicants must possess a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
• Nurse applicants must possess a valid, unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) from one of the 50 states, and/or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or territories of the United States.
• Social Worker applicants are not required to possess a license to apply.
• You must have knowledge and skills to effectively apply SNC functions: a) Assessment: Identification of patients that need special medical and education needs/management; comprehensive collection of patient information and medical status; and continued evaluation of an established plan of care; b) Planning: Collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver, primary provider and other members of the health care team for developing an effective plan of care; c) Facilitation: Care coordination and communication among all involved parties; d) Advocacy: Support for the patient and family/caregivers to ensure identified education and appropriate, timely care coordination is received.
• Mastery of theories, principles, and methodologies underlying psychosocial practice.
• You must have knowledge and understanding of developmental growth; dynamics of human behavior, family, and other social systems; and impact of illness and disability on social functioning.
• You must have the ability in program planning, implementation, and evaluation, and in conducting individual, family, group, and community assessments.
• You must have strong capability to work with service members and/or veterans and their families who are experiencing a wide range of complicated mental, emotional, behavioral, physical, psychosocial, and environmental problems.
• You must have working knowledge of medical privacy and confidentiality (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act [HIPAA]), and accreditation standards of Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and The Joint Commission (TJC).
• You must have a working knowledge of computer applications/software to include Microsoft Office programs, MS Outlook (e- mail), and internet familiarity is required. The ability to input, extract and format data from established databases is desired.
• You must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• You must be skillful and tactful in communicating with people who may be physically or mentally ill, uncooperative, fearful, emotionally distraught, and potentially agitated.
• You must demonstrate the ability to apply critical thinking skills and expertise in resolving complicated healthcare, social, interpersonal and financial patient situations.
• You must possess organization, problem-solving and communication skills to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/care givers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way.
Special Needs Coordinator/SNC JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC
4 weeks ago
Child Welfare Specialist
Chicago - Illinois - USA
Social Work, Child Care/Nannying
The Child Welfare Specialist provides services to SOS Illinois children and their families in order to achieve the particular case goal as...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
18. A bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or related field.
19. Proficient speaking, reading and writing skills. Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
20. One year Child Welfare Experience.
21. DCFS Child Welfare Employee Licensure required.
22. Ability to work with DCFS, courts and other social service systems.
23. Ability to pass DCFS required a criminal background check including CANTS/SACWIS and SORS.
24. Valid Illinois driver's license with acceptable driving record; insured and reliable transportation.
25. Ability to travel between both Villages and surrounding communities.
26. Sensitivity to the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of clients and staff.
27. Ability to relate to the Agency staff and to the public in a courteous and professional manner.
28. Ability to work in a team environment.
29. Strong communication and organizational skills.
30. Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
31. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials.
32. Reliable, punctual, and able to manage multiple tasks.
33. Ability to work flexible hours.
34. Ability to work in an alcohol, tobacco and drug-free environment.
35. Commitment to SOS Illinois Children’s Villages Illinois philosophy and mission.
ADA DISCLAIMER/STATEMENT: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. Position responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This position description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Child Welfare Specialist JobPosted by SOS Children's Villages Illinois
over one month ago
Social Work, Education
Job Title: Family - Teaching Partners (Houseparents) - Apply Here: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications:View this Job
• Be at least 21 years of age or older
• High School diploma or equivalent is required, some college credit is preferred
• Must possess a valid marriage certificate
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record and ability to pass MVR Check
• Flexibility and willingness to work a wide array of hours, which includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure in order to determine one’s fitness to satisfactorily and safely care for youth
• Ability to attend a 2-weeks paid training in Omaha, Nebraska
Teaching Partners/Houseparents JobPosted by Boys Town
2 weeks ago
Refugee Representation Bilingual Intern
Washington - District of Columbia - USA
Position: Refugee Representation Bilingual Intern – Spring 2020 (Washington, D.C.) - REFUGEE REPRESENTATION BILINGUAL INTERN – SPRING 2020...View this Job
Refugee Representation Bilingual Intern JobPosted by Human Right First
1 week ago
Orthopedic Urgent Care PA
Honolulu - Hawaii - USA
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii, 96814, United States - Job ID: - Posted: 2019 - 11 - 05 - Position Title: Orthopedic Urgent Care PA - Company...View this Job
Orthopedic Urgent Care PA JobCompany:
1 day ago
Licensed Practical Nurse/Medical Assistant - SGPA - Glynn
Woodbine - Georgia - USA
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Support Assistant - SGPA - Glynn G - Southeast Georgia Physician Associates has an...View this Job
Licensed Practical Nurse/Medical Assistant - SGPA - Glynn JobCompany:
2 weeks ago
DGKP - Obervellach
Location: Obervellach - DGKP - Altenwohn - und Pflegeheim "Haus Michael" - Ort : Obervellach - Region : Kärnten -...View this Job
DGKP - Obervellach JobCompany:
6 days ago
Med Surg RN
Knoxville - Tennessee - USA
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a Hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee to help fill a Travel Med Surg RN position. - - Unit: Med...View this Job
Med Surg RN JobCompany:
Registered Nurse - RN
Augusta - Georgia - USA
Position: Registered Nurse - RN - Travel Contract - *** Text "Accountable" to 86754 to get started *** - - Travel Nurses - ...View this Job
Registered Nurse - RN JobCompany:
General Radiology Technologist- Convienent Care- PRN
Saint Louis - Missouri - USA
Job ID: - Employment Status: PRN - Your Career. Made Better. - For more than 130 years, St. Louis Children's Hospital has provided...View this Job
General Radiology Technologist- Convienent Care- PRN JobCompany:
1 day ago
Travel Nurse - Case Mgt RN - Denver
Detroit - Michigan - USA
Position: Travel Nurse - Case Mgt RN - Denver, CO - Travel Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - Start your next travel opportunity with...View this Job
Travel Nurse - Case Mgt RN - Denver JobCompany:
1 day ago
Coppell - Texas - USA
Non-Profit, Social Work
Basic Function - The City of Coppell Parks and Recreation Department is looking for energetic and creative staff to work in the Playroom...View this Job
Playroom Attendant JobCompany:
Travel Nurse - PACU RN - Rockville, MD
Dallas - Texas - USA
PACU RN - Rockville, MD - Work at a great facility in Rockville, MD. - Job Details - - $1400 - $1500/week take home pay - Day &...View this Job
Travel Nurse - PACU RN - Rockville, MD JobCompany:
Physician: MO Psychiatrist
Missouri - USA
Position: Physician: Temporary Job in MO for Psychiatrist | JOB - - Location: Not Specified - We are helping a Missouri - based facility...View this Job
Physician: MO Psychiatrist JobCompany:
4 days ago
Locum Band 6 Orthopeadics Physiotherapist - Yorkshire
England - UK
Job Title Locum: Band 6 Inpatient Orthopeadics Physiotherapist - Yorkshire - Locum Physiotherapist – Yorkshire - Inpatient Orthopeadics...View this Job
Locum Band 6 Orthopeadics Physiotherapist - Yorkshire JobCompany: