Grow your customer service career in a fun and friendly environment while learning from a skilled team of industry professionals. We believe the best customer service is delivered by highly engaged teams, so we offer incentive programs and growth opportunities to create a positive workplace for all!
We are actively seeking candidates for this role! Successful applicants will join our new class of Customer Service Representatives in May.
The Bilingual Call Center Representative receives inbound calls from customers regarding billing, account balance, and payment information as well as general services to both English- and Spanish-speaking customers.
Additional information for the Customer Service Representative:
- Benefits offered after completion of probationary period include:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, paid & unpaid time off, as well as holiday pay.
- Candidates must be able and willing to go through the hiring process as well as complete the necessary assessments.
- To interview please have two forms of ID and a copy of your High School diploma .
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Makes the initial contact with a client and explains the service available
- Professionally handles incoming client requests via phone, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Processes customer orders and payments
- Maintains customer database, updates data, and makes necessary changes
- Determines/understands customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling
- Manages customer queries/complaints
- Navigates multiple computer applications while interacting with the customer
- Listens to, understands, and provides solutions for client's needs
- Works with other departments as client advocates to ensure resolution
- Provides innovative feedback to management to continue to better the department and processes…we want you to have a voice
- Meets and adheres to Professional Service Standard expectations while being a team player with fellow staff members
- Uses pleasant, professional tone of voice at all times
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years consistent customer care experience, preferably in financial services.
- Six months of Call Center experience is required.
- Candidate must have a High School diploma or GED
- Excellent written / verbal communication and customer service skills and proficiency in Windows based applications
- Ability to meet training standards and flexibility to work various shifts including evenings is required
- Ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate questions, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes