Job Title: Digital Designer
Job Location: Niwot; must be onsite
Salary/Pay Rate: $28-$32/hr
Duration: 1-2 months
The Digital Designer will be responsible for creative execution supporting the eCommerce global efforts including: email campaigns, website assets, and unique landing pages which follow all brand standards and digital marketing guidelines. The Digital Designer will interact with cross-functional teams located around the globe and will ideate new and innovative ways to combine marketing strategies and eCommerce channel goals into compelling visual stories to elevate the overall creative and customer journey.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate the campaign creative briefs into innovative approaches to convey brand, product, or promotion stories.
- Create innovative visual design across all customer touch-points, consistent with brand standards.
- Develop effective design strategies that can solve business needs through creative output; design visuals that conform to layout and other brand restrictions yet maintain the consistent voice and style of the respective business.
- Understand the visual hierarchy as well as the visual theory and medium when approaching your design task.
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure that designs, across campaigns, are consistent.
- Design promotional and product story emails following best responsive design practices.
- Work with translations of multiple languages
- Ability to work with teams around the globe to ensure assets are delivered on time and on brand
- Work on multiple concurrent design projects such as full email campaigns, product launch landing pages, and promotional pages while maintaining the highest standards of quality and creativity.
- Maintain extremely high design and production standards, as well as the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or similar degree (ie: Communication, Digital Design, Web Design).
- 3 - 5 years related experience in Digital Design
- Demonstrate an adept skill level with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with responsive design and best practices designing within these constraints.
- Portfolio must demonstrate ability to marry technology and design.
- Experience with Korean markets or other global markets is considered a big bonus.