The HVAC Technician will perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating cooling, ventilation and related systems. Work to include trouble shooting, repairing,
• Perform HVAC/evaporative cooler and facilities maintenance, repair and replacement functions as assigned.
• Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units on an on-going/scheduled basis for maintenance needs.
• Inspect HVAC/evaporative cooler units for all properties on a weekly and monthly basis for maintenance needs.
• Complete all job assignments effectively and efficiently in order to meet required/established guidelines and time frames.
• Drive to various locations to perform required duties.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High School Diploma and HVAC school or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of four years’ maintenance related experience with knowledge of HVAC, and light electrical. Experience in Evaporative Coolers, start-up and shut-down knowledge and maintaining through summer months.
• Strong communication skills and ability to understand and carry out assignments to completion.
• Organized, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Positive attitude, able to work effectively with various personalities, team player and pride in work
• Good customer service skills and exercise professionalism in representing the company.
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift at least 75 lbs.Company Description
Manufacturing company that has been around for some time. Very well known throughout the industry.