Home Care Assistance provides non-medical, in-home care to older adults, who need assistance to remain safely in their homes.
- Competitive wages with a bonus structure
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Health insurance-50% if full-time
- Cell phone discounts all major carriers
- Free AAA membership
- 401K-based on tenure/hours
- Free Home Care Assistance University-online training
- Free Teledoc-online physician access
- Work as a Care Team member to make a difference in the lives of older adults
- Enjoy our Caregiver appreciation events, awards, and referral bonuses
- We are looking for the best!
"The agency is very professional and the people there show a great deal of compassion."
"The best, most professional company I've ever worked for. I!"
"With our Clients, I feel like I'm going home. They're like family."
We are reviewing applications daily, so apply online today: Home Care Assistance Columbus
- IMMEDIATE SHIFTS!
- Looking for an experienced, professional Caregiver
- Looking for a reliable and have a positive, encouraging personality
- Ability to care for a Client who needs personal care and gait belt transfer assistance
- Experience with fall risk Clients and Parkinson's a plus
- Ability to pass background and reference checks; Must have valid driver license and insurance. Must be able to work with pets
Our Company is different, because we look for qualified professionals, with a passion and the experience necessary to build relationships and make a difference in the lives of older adults and their families. As part of the Home Care Assistance Team, you will work closely with our Client Care Managers and Administrative Staff, to truly impact the lives of older adults who need assistance and wish to stay in their own homes. We pay higher and train more because we expect the best.