RELOCATE TO COLUMBUS, OHIO - RELOCATION BONUS !!! TOP PAY !!!
UP TO $7500 SIGN ON BONUS PAID FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANTS !!!!!
EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS for NEW CAR FRANCHISE. Candidate must have at least 2 years of automotive experience. We are one of the largest dealer groups in the country. Pay is based on qualifications and certifications. SIGN ON BONUS,RELOCATION ASSISTANCE and NO SUNDAYS..
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
- Make accurate use of the multi-point inspection form on each vehicle
- Document all work performed and recommended on assigned repair order
- Communicate with service advisor when additional work is needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- Maintain technician proficiency as specified by standards
- Conduct road test to determine work needed and to confirm work was successfully completed when necessary and practical
- Utilize product and technical training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs and schools to continuously expand your knowledge of new technology
- Maintain manufacturer (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Complete the work, notations and time-keeping necessary to the successful completion of warranty repair orders and the filing of warranty claims
- Report to management any situation or condition that would jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its customers or employees
- Perform all levels of diagnosis and repair on automobile, and or, light truck vehicles
- Utilize hand held devices to diagnose malfunctions
- Assist and help fellow technicians in the shop with vehicle diagnosis
- Participate in the training and developing of novice team members/technicians in the shop
- Take care to ensure that customer’s vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced
- Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, as well as company policy, regarding safeguarding all customer vehicles, property and information
- ASE certifications heavily preferred
- Manufacturer certifications heavily preferred
- Previous automotive technician experience required
- Must have basic tools
- Must have great technical and mechanical skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work repetitively on complex tasks
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives