SuperGames is seeking a motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join an excellent team of event professionals. This position involves close interaction with the public and the ability to work in a team environment. Excellent oral, written and organizational skills are required.
Wage/ Salary: $15.00/hr - $20.00/hr
Hours per Week: 25-40 hrs/week Plus overtime opportunity and incentives
Schedule: Rotating schedule
- Hosting and Coordinating special events
- Contacting clients for event logistics
- Training and Supervising part-time staff
- Coordinate load and unload of equipment for assigned events
- Follow safety protocols as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Follow specific operating procedures for inflatables, zip lines, climbing walls and additional activities
- Preferred completion of or working towards Bachelor’s Degree in field of Sports Management, Recreation, Physical Education or related field
- Must be team-oriented
- Safe Driving Record
- Ability to learn how to drive a truck and trailer
- Ability to work a varied schedule including overtime, extended hours, evenings, weekends, holidays and emergency call outs
- Must be physically able to lift, push, and pull objects which may exceed 50lbs as well as work on your feet for extended periods of time.