Business Law Jobs in Connecticut by City
Norwalk (1 posting) Corporate Counsel – M&A...
Corporate Counsel – M&A and Securities
Norwalk - Connecticut
Job Description - Corporate Counsel – M&A and Securities (19003807)Job Description Corporate Counsel – M&A and Securities(Job...View this Job
Account for Adzuna jobs in the united states via xml import display, and linking out to relevant url landing pages.
Corporate Counsel – M&A and Securities JobCompany:
2 weeks ago
Gzira - Malta
Job Description - Platin Gaming Ltd is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As Corporate Lawyer you will be responsible for all...
Skills Needed: Required SkillsView this Job
• LL.B. (an LL.M., especially with a specialization in company and/or commercial law areas will be considered an advantage)
• At least 4 years post-qualification experience gained in laws and regulations relating the international gaming and betting industry (other related experience will also be considered)
• Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German and/or other foreign languages will be considered a plus
• Exceptional management, organizational and communication skills with advanced experience in client contact and ability to prioritize workload and multitask
• Strong computer literacy skills
Corporate Lawyer JobPosted by TipBet
3 weeks ago
Internship in Legal Department
Las Vegas - Nevada - USA
Position: Paid Internship in Legal Department - Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting...
Skills Needed: Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, Litigation, Client Relationships, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client ConfidentialityView this Job
Internship in Legal Department JobPosted by USEH International Training & Educational Services, Inc.
1 day ago
Senior Legal Advisor
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Reporting to the Director of Legal Affairs at our client hospital, the successful candidate: - Provides legal opinion and advises as...
Skills Needed: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law, andView this Job
Current law license from North America, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, and
12 years of professional experience with the Bachelor's degree, or 8 years with the Master's degree in the field of labor law, personnel affairs & contracts, and
Experience in a hospital setting is preferred, and
Bilingual (Arabic/English) capability is preferred
Senior Legal Advisor JobPosted by Ben Khan & Associates