Provide excellent customer service to members and participants; Assist with facility, event and program activities by performing assigned duties ((i.e. facility supervision, child care, cursory cleanup of the facility as needed, sale of products, collecting membership cards, set up, take down, etc.) Ensure safe environment for participants; Follow all City and Center policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Delivers quality customer service to the public.
- Operates cash register and general office equipment.
- Assists with set up and take down of facilities.
- Completes paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Performs routine cleaning of facility.
- Sells/renews memberships.
- Works independently in use of primary software.
- Assists with opens and close of facility.
- Assists with special events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in customer service
- Cash handling
- Good communication skills
- Prefer experience in delivering recreation programs and/or services to the public
Education and Experience:
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Special Requirements:
- Possession of a valid class "C" Texas driver's license.
- Ability to obtain relevant certifications
The work is medium and requires the ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Additionally, the following physical abilities are required: crouching, fingering, grasping, handling, hearing, kneeling, lifting, reaching, repetitive motions, speaking, talking, visual acuity, and walking.
Work is performed where physical hazards, humidity, and noise may be encountered.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro