Listed on 2023-12-08
Description: Bologna Health Jobs has an exciting opportunities for a Psychiatrist doctors in Ireland in one of the most reputable HSE Mental Health Services located in Cork area with special interest in Child and Adolescent psychiatrist, old age psychiatrist, adult psychiatrist or intellectual disability
REGISTRAR IN PYCHIATRIST
This vacancy is open for doctors who has at least 3 years of experience in EU, except South African, New Zealand Australian, Canadian and USA doctors who can apply without this condition.
The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a well-run medical Centre with modern, advanced facilities
. The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients . Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's)
- Initial contracts of 1 year .
Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 s).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions. Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications :
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty g to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS OR OET exam
4. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( alidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.