Respiratory Medicine Medical Registrar
Listed on 2023-11-07
An Important University Hospital in the South of Ireland requires a Medical Registrar in Respiratory Medicine.
The hospital is a dynamic and fast paced, large Model 3 Acute Hospital situated in the South of Ireland. As a member of the South/South West Hospital Group, the hospital is the third largest hospital within the Group, has close links to the tertiary referral centre at Cork University Hospital. As a teaching hospital it is affiliated with University College Cork as its primary academic partner.
Onsite specialist teams include Medical, Surgical, Paediatrics, Neonatal, Critical care, Coronary care, Maternity, Orthopaedics, Palliative and Mental health.
Initial contract of 1 year. Possibility of becoming permanent after a year or so.
Approximate net monthly salary of 5000 net/month after tax and pension deductions .
Requirements and Qualifications:
Should be on the Specialist registrar of the Irish Medical Council for Respiratory Medicine/Pulmonology/General internal Medicine with S.I. in respiratory medicine, if this is NOT the case we will help all eligible candidates to get registered with the Irish Medical Council on the Specialist Registrar . Please consider that the process can take up to 3-4 months in total.
Have a very good command of written and spoken English. Ielts or Oet exam is required
Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor asap.
4. Knowledge in Respiratory Medicine.
Candidates from EU ( at least 3 years if you come abroad), UK, NEW ZEALAND, USA, CANADA, SA they can apply for the job
5. Experience in General Internal Medicine will also be required for this kind of post.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.