General Internal Medicine
Listed on 2023-11-07
Position: General Internal Medicine
Bologna Health Jobs is LOOKING for 3 internal medicine consultants with experience in one of these subspecialties: respiratory medicine, geriatrics, neurology, gastroenterology, endocrinology... for three hospitals, two located in the southeast and the other in the west.
For those considering a relocation opportunity, the South East of Ireland is a vibrant and prosperous area offering a great place to live and work. Cork is the second largest city in Ireland and, thanks to increasing private and government investment, it has become the fastest growing region in the country. Historically a center for heavy industry and international trade, Cork is now a world-renowned hub for pharmaceutical and technology industry leaders, with Apple, Dell, Pfizer and Amazon all having significant presences in the region.
The Galway area is a very prosperous area, a bohemian city, pleasant and a lover of traditional music. Very good restaurants and a spectacular setting.
- Initial contracts of 1 year minimum with ample possibilities of extension.
- Extensive opportunities for professional development.
- The base salary for Consultants up to €257,000 per year + guards + private patients (type B scale according to HSE) will be at one level or another depending on previous experience. These salaries correspond to a working day of 37 weekly hours. The total net salary after taxes including guards would be around 8,000-10,000 euros net - Good working conditions + benefits package
- BHJ offers a whole series of aids to the candidate during the selection process such as: review of CVs to adapt them to the offers, help with the registration in the Medical College of the Republic of Ireland (IMC), advice for the preparation of interviews with hospitals, help to prove experience in Spain or in other countries, help with relocation issues, etc.
1 Specialist training carried out in an EU country or recognized in the EU
2. The candidate must register with the IMC. If he is not registered, he will be helped with all the formalities. There is an estimated time for registration of 3-4 months.
3. Excellent written and oral skills in English. We also have open positions as a GENERAL REGISTRAR (EU experience).
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.