Listed on 2023-12-08
bhj has new open positions in psychiatry in ireland:
- elderly psychiatry specialist-waterford
- locum consultant psychiatry in learning disabilities (adults) in dublin. long term locum position for 6 months or more.
- locum consultant in child&adolescent psychiatry in a mhs in the south-east of ireland. Access to trasnport essential. Contract for at least 1 year.
- locum consultant psychiatrist camhs for the west of ireland starting asap
- temporary consultant in general adult psychiatry for at least 1 year. Near dublin and the international airport. Driving is essential for this post.
- temporary consultant in adult psychiatry with an interest in old age psychiatry for a mhs in cork. The contract will be at least for 1 year.
- temporary consultant in adult psychiatry for a mhs in cork. the contract will be at least for 1 year. This is a part time job so you only work 50% of the time.
- for the end of the year the follwoing positions will be available for a mhs located in galway:
liaison psychiatrist galway hospital available oct/ nov × 1 year
Crisis team consultant ggalway city available nov x 1 year minimum
please note that if you meet the below conditions and you do not see your ideal position on the list don't panic and please send us your cv as this list is constantly being updated.
benefits for consultants in psychiatry:
- initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- possibility to do short (up to 3 months) and long term locums through our agency with attractive hourly rates (95-100€/hour) subject to certain conditions of experience. Please enquire if you might be interested as the earning potential for this kind of post in anywhere between 200,000-250,000€ /year.
- basic gross annual salary for consultants in psychiatry goes from €214,113- €257,193 (37 hours week) + on-calls +allowances. approximate net monthly salary of 9,500-12,000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions.
- 30 working days per year holidays for consultants+ public holidays (there is 10 in a year).
- €8,000 support for innovation projects each year.
- up to 12000€ for educational funding for consultants plus educational leave granted.
- good working conditions and environment.
- allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- bologna health jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our client hospital as could be: going over the cvs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the irish medical council (imc), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, tax advice, career planning in ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
requirements and qualifications for psychiatrist:
- minimum of 6 years’ experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to psychiatry (counting your residency period).
- very high level of english (at least c1).
- registered with the imc on the specialist register for psychiatry or any other subspecialty inside psychiatry. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered. We are one of the few agencies that will actually check out all your paper work in order to do this. We are real experts in this process as we have been doing this for the last 5 years every day!
- all candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in psychiatry inside the european union (no cvs will be considered without this requirement) or alternatively should have had the specialist title recognized in an eu member state and have practiced for 3 years as from the date of recognition.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.