Listed on 2023-11-22
Bologna Health Jobs is seeking physicians in geriatrics to work in the Irish public and private health system.
Length of contract can vary but are typically six months, one year or two years , in this case there is an international relocation package , only for consultant positions:
Accomodation: up to three months, according to the cost of the house and flights
- NEW PAYSCALE SALARIES ( 23 October 1 st):
Registrars: €68,078-€74,280 + on-site on calls
Consultants: €217,320-€261,051+ €10,383 flat annual payments for being avaialble for on calls+ up to 39,341 (emergency call-out payments) + private patients, up to a maximum of €300,000 gross per year
-LOCATIONS: Dublin area, Waterford, Cork, Kerry Galway, Letterkenny Naas…
-The requirements are:
-Experience in hospitals
• Title of specialist accredited in the EU to be able to work as a consultant
• Verifiable previous experience
• Register in the IMC -Bologna Health Jobs help with the registration
• Ability to work effectively in a team and in high pressure situations.
• Medicine degree recognized in the EU.
• Have excellent English skills, Ielts or Oet exam for registrar positions
For registrar positions can apply physicians who come from abroad of EU and have at least 3 years of experience in EU, except South African, New Zealand Australian, Canadian and USA doctors who can apply without this condition.
• 37 weekly hours for consultants and 39 for registrars
• BHJ offers a whole series of aids to the candidate during the selection process, such as: review of CVs to adapt them to the offers, help with registration in the Republic of Ireland Medical College (IMC), advice for the preparation of the interviews with hospitals, help with relocation issues, etc.
• Training and professional development opportunities
• Dynamic and collaborative work environment
3 weeks ago
Emergency Medicine Consultant
Cork - Ireland
Important HSE Hospital in the South - East of Ireland requires a 3 Consultant doctors in Emergency Medicine for at least 12 months. -...
Birmingham - England - UK
Position: Physician Associate - Flexible - Full / Part time - Physician associate in Birmingham - £39K - £44K per year depending on...
4 days ago
Hannover - Germany
Interdisziplinäre Führungsaufgabe Innere Medizin Region Hannover - Bei unserer Mandantin handelt es sich um eine etablierte, in...
1 week ago
Dubai - UAE/Dubai
Position: Orthopedic Surgeon needed in Dubai, UAE Orthopedic Surgeon urgently required for Prestigious Leading Hospital in the Dubai,...
- Western educated, trained and experienced Orthopedics Surgeon with essential experience at managerial level; - Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery- or equivalent; - Experience in knee and joint replacement surgeries - Minimum 3 years of clinical experience (Post-Board Certification) as an Orthopedic Surgeon;
1 day ago
Senior Operations Manager
Swansea - Wales - UK
Senior Operations Manager - Logistics - Lutterworth - £50,000 - £52,500 + Car Allowance + Benefits - We are recruiting a Senior...
1 day ago
PBS Specialist Practitioner
London - England - UK
Healthcare, Social Work
Job Scope: - We are looking to recruit a PBS Specialist Practitioner to join us at Catalyst Care Group. - The primary responsibility of the...
1 day ago
Project Manager - Software Delivery - FinTech
Penarth - Wales - UK
Software Development, Management
Great new opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work for a leading pensions software & services provider within Financial...