TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on , , and .Job Overview
TE's HR Services teams provide direct support to employees, other HR groups and management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions. They receive and respond to requests concerning HR policies/programs, appropriately routes requests from employees to others for additional information and may respond to practices inquiries via online resources and/or telephone. The team also processes various paper and electronic forms related to documenting HR activities such as new-hire onboarding, change-of-status, benefits, termination of employment, etc. What your background should look like:
This is a HR Services Supervisor role and presents an exciting opportunity to join our expanding HR Shared Services team in Cork, Ireland. The HR Shared Services team provides transactional and telephone support to our employees and managers in the EMEA region across all aspects of the employee lifecycle from hiring through separation. This is a full time, permanent position with great benefits and would be ideal for a candidate who has supervisory experience in a HR Service Centre environment and is looking to expand their career in HR Services and gain exposure to HR policies and procedures at a regional level.
Summary of the role:
Manages the activities of the HR Service Centre team for Austria, Switzerland and Germany. Provides task direction, monitors performance and handles escalations. Develops, delivers and continuously improves HR Services processes.
As part of the HR Services Support team a typical day may include:
• Supporting team members with day-to-day execution of HR related enquiries through our Telephony and Ticketing System and guides the team regarding proper procedures, policies, and requirements.
• Liaising with HR managers and solutions partners in the supported countries to enable a ‘One HR’ experience for our employees and managers.
• Assuring that HR transactions, data, and services are timely, accurate, and compliant with TE and regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for meeting the Service Level Agreement metrics with their team, identify trends, and develop/implement process improvements
• Analyzes and corrects errors and ensures proper quality controls are in place to avoid future errors.
• Works with the team to develop and update standard work/desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs, job aids to ensure a consistent experience for customers.
• Ensures all activities are carried out as per the standard work/desktop procedures of HR Services.
• Ensures compliance with all relevant quality and statutory policies, procedures and controls in the region to guarantee legislative compliance.
• Empowers the team and fosters a culture of continuous improvement
What we look for:
• Educated to degree level with emphasis in HR or Business or other related discipline
• 5 years HR experience including 1-3 years team lead experience ideally in a HR call/service centre environment
• Proven ability to successfully lead a team and empower them to be successful
• Experience of working with HR related technologies such as Success Factors, SAP, Workday, ticket management systems etc.
• Strong professional and HR operational knowledge.
• Strong team player with a passion for working in a fast-paced international HR team
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work assignments in a high volume and fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service orientation.
• German speaking an advantage
How we reward our employees:
Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive and competitive.
• Healthcare for employees and their families
• Life insurance and Disability protection
• Option to join a pension scheme
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Discretionary Bonus Plan
• Discretionary Tuition reimbursement programme
• Paid vacation time off
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,