We are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer to to support our Electronics client’s project in Cork for 6 months.
This role will provide manufacturing support and leadership in achieving World Class Manufacturing, Safety, Quality, Customer Service, and Cost standards through continuous process improvement activities.
Design, commissioning and qualification of semi-automated and automated fixturing
Support New Product Introductions across several product lines
Drive cycle time improvement, line balancing, line design, yield improvement and scrap reduction
· 3+ years relevant experience in a manufacturing engineering / technical role in a high volume, high technology global manufacturing operation
· Relevant Engineering experience specifically relating to Lean Manufacturing, production support and quality
· Should be flexible and capable of working on own initiative with a professional attitude and good communication skills
· Consistently identifies and drives continuous improvement throughout the business.
· Computer-literate with experience of appropriate simulation and CAD packages.
· Strong sense of urgency and customer orientation Experience in engineering, manufacturing operations automationExposure to lean manufacturing principles including 5S, WCM, Standard Work and TPM Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Good analytical, data analysis and problem solving skills
Education & ExperienceB.Eng (Hons) / M.Eng in Mechanical/Industrial/Mechatronics/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent. Third level qualification in Quality management is desirable. Six sigma quality training would be an advantage.
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: