• Handling the in-house pick-up of diverse waste at the site and bring this to a central location.
• Loading and unloading activities.
• Treating the waste so that it can be further transported to the processing facility: sorting, packing, bulking, re-packaging.
• Managing the identification and storage of the waste at the stocking location for this purpose, in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
• Conduct inventory management of empty containers to ensure stock is never depleted.
• Preparing waste so that it can be safely and properly loaded for transport.
• Responsible for the planning and registration of waste removal such that the processing takes place according to agreements with the customer.
• Handling the administration such that the transport can take place properly and on time.
• Comply with safety procedures and instructions in order to ensure a safe workplace for all.
• Maintaining an orderly and tidy workplace.
• Regular communication with Line Manager
Interested applicants should have:
• Minimum Leaving cert or equivalent
• At least 1-2 years' experience in waste management or relevant waste experience in Pharma/Production, Petrochemical or similar environments.
• Forklift licence required
• Be able to work well on your own or as part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Safe Pass (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
• Chemical awareness an advantage
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,