Position Summary: This position is responsible for analyzing credit data and financial statements of customers to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Handle accounts receivable of designated customers and post receivables to SAP system
- Analyze customer financial data and establish credit limits
- Reconcile accounts in timely manner; analysis of transactions and initiate credits and adjustments to accounts, as well as accurate clearing of corresponding credits and debits
- Collecting customer outstanding receivable balances by enforcing terms of sale
- Conduct timely research, analysis and decision making for resolution of deductions and disputed items, short/over-payments
- Provide financial order management support to Supply Chain and Sales and Marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account
- Provide monthly analysis of aging receivable
- Participate in ad hoc department projects as assigned by the Credit Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements
- Effectively secure prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- 1-2 years’ experience utilizing SAP, Microsoft Office, Internet, and related computer skills
- Demonstrated Effective Customer Service Skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- Ability to discuss confidential financial information with senior members of our customer’s organization
We are America’s fastest growing TV brand and the third largest TV manufacturer in the world. We may be new to the US, but we are not new to the TV industry. TCL is a globally trusted brand, selling over 20 million TVs worldwide last year and ranking among the largest TV brands in the world.
TCL’s commitment to innovation is shown throughout our 35 research centers around the world – including one in Silicon Valley and a joint venture lab with MIT in Boston. The global size of the brand makes innovation technologies affordable.
Our partnership with streaming leader Roku has received huge industry and consumer acclaim. WIRED called our TCL Roku TV "the first Smart TV worth using."
In 2017, PC Mag and NY Times’ Wirecutter both selected our TVs as the best of the year and we have been consistently one of the best reviewed TVs by consumers on Amazon.com.