The part-time Office Assistant will be responsible for providing support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This individual will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization, data management, fulfillment, and communication. This person will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all office duties, and fulfillment operations are completed accurately and delivered on time with high quality. Your primary responsibility will be to perform daily office duties and special projects that support the growth and development of the company and employees. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with payroll, expense report processing, vendor payments, and filing. This individual must be efficient, possess the ability to multi-task, maintain confidentiality, and must be detail-oriented. This position requires organization and good problem-solving skills.
This position is ONLY for Monday-Thursday 7:30am-3:00pm (30 minutes lunch)
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Purchase company office supplies and organize the office environment accordingly
- Organize and execute employee breakfast and snack program by ensuring company kitchen is consistently stocked with coffee, milk, breakfast foods, snacks, etc.
- Originate office maintenance and service requests
- Plan and organize company events (i.e. sporting events, holiday parties, employee birthdays)
- Strive to maintain a positive vibe and strong level of employee engagement throughout the company through food and event planning tasks
- Maintain cleanliness in an office environment through the use of a checklist provided by management
- Manage purchase requests and processing of approved expenses
- Process timecards and administer employee payroll
- Responsible for occasional correspondence with clients, vendors and agencies
- General record keeping including contracts, files and maintenance of contracts and invoices
- Facilitate the e-signature of contracts
- Approve, record, print and code employee reimbursements
Required Education, Skill and Experience:
- 1 to 2 years experience in an office/administrative role
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively
- Experience handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely and thorough manner
- Exudes confidence and can set and manage expectations
- Effective collaboration and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major Desired
- Positive and self-starter attitude
- Comfortable with shopping for and preparing simple breakfasts and snacks
Here at Altametrics, we pride ourselves in providing our employees with a comfortable and motivating work environment. We have fun perks and activities that ensure our employees feel recognized and appreciated. In addition, monthly bonding activities are scheduled for our employees to relax, and build connections with fellow team members. We strive to constantly improve ourselves including but not limited to work culture and company goals. We can't wait to have you be a part of us!Company Description
Trusted by major players throughout the industry, Altametrics has been designing and deploying enterprise SaaS business solutions since 1997. The company philosophy is to combine software design with comprehensive consultancy and support services for business critical applications. The company's enterprise software solutions are designed to help businesses increase profitability, operate more efficiently, increase customer service, and provide readily accessible information to make informed executive decisions.
Altametrics offers a comprehensive product line of enterprise software and professional services addressing the needs of various departments and executive management of corporate clients. The software solutions are cloud based and designed to be deployed quickly, scalable for business growth, reliable and readily available. Altametrics offers clients industry leading consulting, professional services, development, engineering, training and support.
Altametrics offers a very exciting, friendly and energetic working environment filled with constant new challenges, new expectations, new responsibilities and endless growth opportunities.