INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
The Industrial Engineering Supervisor position will oversee and assist in carrying out Industrial Engineering duties and completing continual improvement projects, including, the following:
- Manage, track and report standard labor rates.
- Forecast direct / indirect personnel requirements for continued operation.
- Measure and track operational cycle times and bottlenecks.
- Manage and oversee implementation of employee improvement suggestions.
- Maintain and manage improvement project list and tracking of project results (vs. goals).
- Manage and improve paperless production systems.
- Development and maintain measurement systems for operation and transactional metrics.
- Aid in the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance within the plant.
Requirements/Skills and Experience
- AutoCAD – 3D / Solid Works
- Must have Automotive background
- 3-5 years of Experience with 1 – 2 years of supervisory experience (If not in Automotive, 5-7 years of experience)
- ATF 16949 or equivalent
- Lean Manufacturing (valley stream, line balance, Kiezen, 5S, etc.)
- Six sigma Cert.
- APOP / Core Tools
- Oil and Gas, Medical, or Aviation industry is optional and ISO 9001 is required
Education and Training
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering are preferred.
Direct hire opportunity in Northwest Houston paying up to $90k, DOE, company offers excellent benefits.
Submit resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)Company Description
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.