817-766-7760 - (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Fast application process.
HS Diploma or GED & Current AHA BLS Certification Required.
At Whitehawk Worldwide we understand that it takes a very special person to be a Certified Nursing Assistant , because Nursing is not simply a job...it's a calling. We work hard to help you get the rewarding career you deserve.
Whitehawk Worldwide Benefits
Whitehawk Worldwide knows the importance of taking care of its employees and their families. With this in mind,Whitehawk Worldwide has put together an outstanding benefits package that is offered to our employees.
Long-Term Contracts Available
Per Diem Shifts
The Certified Nursing Assistant holds shift accountability for providing care to patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and Hospital policy and procedures. The Certified Nursing Assistant demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation and planning for safe delivery of care; maintains clinical competencies through continuing education; delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available; provides direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
STANDARD I – Customer Service/Communication/Interpersonal Skills
Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication. Works well with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation. Exceed expectations of internal and external customers: Patients, families, physicians, colleagues, visitors and vendors.
STANDARD II – Job Knowledge/Productivity/Initiative
Maintains certifications, education and development appropriate for position. Completes position responsibilities by following established guidelines and protocols within the appropriate time frame.
STANDARD III – PWS/Hospital/Department Policies & Procedures
Supports, implements and ensures compliance with all PWS/hospital and department policies and procedures.
STANDARD IV – Organizational Ethics/Improving Organizational Performance
Supports PWS, HCA and Hospital’s ethics, mission, vision and values. Demonstrates understanding and involvement with Performance Improvement.
STANDARD V – Position Specific Essential Performance Criteria
Performs position specific job functions at an acceptable level with minimal direction.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.