Medical Doctor – Telemedicine
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, PTO
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Medical Doctor who is adept at providing services to our growing patient base. We provide virtual care for our patients. As a Clinic provider, you’ll be exposed to cross functional teams and have the opportunity to re-imagine how we diagnose, treat, and follow up with patients virtually.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Conducts initial visit, and regularly scheduled follow up visits with patients. All visits will be provided via Telemedicine.
- Review lab work of all new patients to assess suitability for various programs; including sexual health, medical weight loss, responsible hormone balancing, pain management, as well as other services offered.
- Ability to interview, examine, assess, evaluate, and identify health problems.
- Knowledge in nutrition, stress management, physical activity, and other components of lifestyle medicine, sexual health and pain management. If not proficient in these areas, must possess a strong desire to learn these areas of medicine.
- Must demonstrate compassion for patients and their barriers to health, and most importantly have a positive and supportive personality to support patients and to be understanding of their needs. In addition, must work well with fellow staff.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication, motivational, and problem-solving skills.
- Licensed to practice in Texas.
- Must have an active license as Medical Doctor
- Must have an active DEA license
- Must be able to pass a background check--clean licenses and histories only
- Ability to relate well to patients and support staff
- Availability to work at least 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Most importantly - a passion for delivering amazing medical care and putting our patients first.
- Collaborative nature - you’ll be working clinical and non-clinical teams to think through new ways to engage our patients. We need you to be a team player.
- Technical proficiency - we have key systems we use, and you need to be comfortable using these tools.