Front of House Shift Lead
Unleavened Fresh Kitchen is a refined fast casual restaurant that serves a convenient meal everyone can feel good about; with breakfast, lunch, and dinner- seven days a week. With unexpectedly good customer service and a willingness to delight those with dietary needs, we’ve quickly become a favorite spot for the health conscious or those looking for something they can feel good about eating. Our chefs and kitchen staff make all of our food, on-site, from scratch. Our first location opened in September of 2015. It has quickly evolved into a recognized leader in the Dallas food scene.
We are excited by the possibility of you becoming part of our story.
FULL- AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
· Cash register duties.
. Key Holder responsibilities.
. Assist GM on Key Initiatives and any other leadership responsibilities.
. Managing other associates and directing success.
· Maintain/clean/stock guest beverage and cleaning stations.
· Clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
· Reset all service ware as prescribed.
· Transport all dirty tableware to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
· Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths.
· Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
· Respond appropriately to guest requests, anticipating before being asked, if possible (i.e. Would you like a drink refill?).
· Transport all food from kitchen pass to appropriate table number.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Can perform basic reading, math and measurement calculations in English.
- Must be able to effectively and respectfully communicate with all levels of associates, management and vendors.
Unleavened Fresh Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.