GrandManors is a Division of RealManage, a company that specializes in the management of community associations with onsite staff. Our mission is to provide the best possible lifestyle HOA management services to our partner communities by encompassing the Best People, Best Technology, and Best Service reputation of RealManage and its CiraConnect division. The GrandManors professional staff has decades of experience managing age-restricted communities, luxury high-rise condominiums, co-ops, urban mixed-use, and large-scale single-family developments with complex amenities. Our focus is on customer service and lifestyle for the residents and the boards we serve- ensuring that the community receives the finest management in the industry.
GrandManors is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better
HOUSEKEEPER JOB DESCRIPTION –
Employees in this position perform general housekeeping requests for a community association. Must be able to handle common area housekeeping duties as assigned.
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor & General Manager
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND TRAINING
DEGREES AND DIPLOMAS
▪ High School Diploma or equivalent preferred; trade school preferred
▪ Floor Sweepers
▪ Steam clean/shampoo machine
▪ Hand tools
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Will be exposed to constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying (light to heavy weight material/appliances/equipment), climbing ladders/stairs, and walking on rooftops. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate small-motorized equipment (i.e., repetitive hand/wrist, griping and elbow motion). Must have normal range of hearing, vision, color discrimination and depth perception for proper operation of machines and equipment.
Must be able to complete tasks wearing appropriate safety equipment (i.e., back belts, goggles, masks, gloves, etc.). For additional information regarding the physical demands of this position, please see the position’s Physical Demands Analysis, which is available in Public Folders or through the Human Resources Department.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS
Must be able to read and write in English at intermediate level to read diagrams, meters, instructions, etc. Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and plans. Deals with standardized situations with occasional or no deviations from standard procedures. Requires public contact and excellent interpersonal skills.
Will be exposed on a regular basis to outdoor environment (i.e., heat, cold, damp, rain, etc.). Will also have light to moderate exposure to injuries (i.e., chemicals, electrical, machinery, tools, lifting, etc.). Will be exposed to some low-level noise when using power tools. Hazards can be minimized with proper lifting techniques, MSDS and general safety training, and wearing of proper safety equipment.
Refer to General Manager for community specific service calls after hours guidelines.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB ARE LISTED BELOW.
1. Respond to resident/management requests and Service Request.
2. Identify and correct hazardous property conditions.During normal course of duty look for needed maintenance and liability hazards and repair/report to supervisor.
3. Attendance is an essential job function.
OTHER ASPECTS OF JOB
1. May be requested to assist in other areas of property including painting, groundskeeping, trash pick-up, pool maintenance, housekeeping, office support, etc. depending on property needs.
2. Attends and participates in GrandManors or property training programs as required.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted, or modified at any time by your management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
PARK TOWER SPECIFICS
Clean all restrooms on main lobby floor
Clean all guest suites
Clean exercise room
Vacuum and dust lobby, Park Room and Terrace Room.
Dust mop main level hardwood floors and vacuum carpet
Clean and dust mail room boxes
Guest room laundry
Clean kitchen / help with dishes for parties
Clean sink room and bar - lobby level
Set up coffee service in lobby each morning
Clean and dust courtesy office
Clean and dust S2 courtesy office
Assist other team members as needed.
Perform any other tasks as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
Position requires a minimum of 1 years general maintenance experience and at least 6 months apartment/condominium maintenance experience preferred.
Must be able to handle tile work, carpentry repairs, and all facets of common area maintenance and repairs.
Must be able to troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, electric, and irrigation systems as well as major appliances and all other systems on property (gates, phone jacks, etc.).