Match, Match Affinity, and Match Group – Marketing & PR /
Match Affinity is a division of Match Group that drives our fastest growing dating products. Every month, millions of users come to our Affinity apps like BLK, Chispa and OurTime, to find matches and make great connections.
What’s my day-to-day?
As a Marketing Director, you will provide support to the VP - Brand Marketing & Communications by carrying out marketing strategies and implementation for our 50+ community, OurTime. This is a fast-paced, high impact role that will require you to be an execution machine, creative, strategic, and metrics-oriented.Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the go-to resource on the 50+ community, focusing on research, insights and trends for this audience
- Driving, collaborating and developing unique Product/Marketing experiences for the OurTime desktop, mobile web and app service
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies
- Developing and executing against a comprehensive annual marketing plan including general marketing activities, social media and communications strategies
- Driving strategic insights & creative briefs for video/television asset creation and managing agency partners
- Strategizing and implementing innovative, proactive PR stories for the OurTime brand
- Driving social efforts and strategy including blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, YouTube, and Instagram pages through content development, creative assets, promotions, product support and individualized social platform initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in an agency or client-side brand manager role and have strong marketing and advertising knowledge
- Online marketing and/or subscription-based business experience specifically including the 50+ market
- Proven ability to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a “roll-up your sleeves, hands-on” environment
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Scrappy, resourceful, tenacious work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Social Media and Community management, as well as social channel analytics and publishing/monitoring tools.
- Online dating knowledge or experience a plus
A lot of places say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness!
Here are a few perks we'd love to offer you:
$1,500 annual training budget
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Flexible work from home schedules
Drinks and snacks are on us every single day. If you love La Croix, hit us up
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.