High-volume, award-winning Low Country Quisine, located in Dallas, Texas, is adding a working an experienced cook to the team to contribute to our ever-expanding business ventures.
Our full-service catering company offers a fantastic work environment. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with daily variety, this could be the job for you! We provide catering for groups ranging from 15 people to 2,000 people on a regular basis throughout the DFW Metroplex.
Job duties will include but are NOT limited to:
- Assisting Kitchen Supervisor in managing kitchen and staff
- Prepping of ingredients for events.
- Maintaining a clean work station.
- Cooking, grilling, some baking etc.
- Daily kitchen organization.
- Receiving inventory from vendors.
- Occasional help with delivering catering orders.
- Working at off-site catered event.
- Average 20-30 hrs/week (Temporary position with possibility of permanent placement)
- 3 years experience. Catering experience is a plus.
- Large-scale commercial prep cooking experience
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs.
-Must be available to work some nights, weekends, and holidays
-Must be able to Read and Write in English. Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
Please reply to this ad and attach a resume (Word Doc or PDF file) for consideration.
3 Business references are required if you are selected for a face to face interview.