Line Supervisors are responsible for safe, consistent daily operation of the production line. In addition, they are responsible for ensuring low waste, high yield, and the best quality product for our customers. Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor, the Line Leader guides the production process and controls process changes.
This list of responsibilities is not meant to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities may be developed.
• Responsible for ensuring that the overall work flow of the lines and process are met in a timely manner.
• Mentor and develop team members.
• Ensure that a high quality of housekeeping, safety and quality standards are maintained and improved in the area.
• Under the guidance of the Shift Supervisor, responsible for organizing and directing work and team assignments.
• Meets production requirements by following and enforcing productivity, quality, cost, and customer standards.
• Reads and analyzes production specs to determine production requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring that all finished products are within quality specifications.
• Troubleshoot production problems as they arise and put corrective action in place to assure the issue is resolved completely.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures of Hanwha Q CELLS.
• Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
• Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience • Certified as Product Technician • Must be able to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the job. • Candidates must have a satisfactory work record without attendance or performancerelated job disqualifications.• Must have experience troubleshooting day-to-day product issues and the ability to correct them via adjustments, layout or procedural changes.
Hanwha Q CELLS USA Inc. (“HQC”) is headquartered in Dalton, GA and handles manufacturing of Q CELLS Solar Panels for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world's largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnership to its customers in the utility, commercial, government and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea.