We have a very busy dental practice and we are looking for a Dentist who wants to be part of a great team!
We allow you to focus on what you do best, patient satisfaction and dentistry!
Protects patients' oral health by diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries, and abnormalities of teeth and gums; undertaking preventive procedures; conducting surgery; performing other specialized techniques.
- Assesses the condition of patients' oral cavities by examining patients' teeth and supporting tissue using radiographic equipment, dental equipment, and instruments; utilizing dental auxiliary staff.
- Develops patients' oral health care treatment plan by diagnosing conditions; consulting with patients, dental specialists, and physicians.
- Repairs decayed and broken teeth by removing decay; contouring, restoring, extracting, and replacing teeth; placing filling materials; taking impressions of existing teeth; prescribing crowns; prescribing the fabrication of bridges, partial dentures, and full dentures.
- Maintains soft tissue by treating diseases of the gums.
- Maintains tooth nerves by performing root canal treatments
New England Dental offers all aspects of general dentistry as well as having a variety of specialists under one roof using state of the art technology as Digital Radiography, Zeiss Operating microscope, Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening. Having specialists working together in close proximity allows our patients the luxury of multiple opinions without multiple appointments. No treatment is too complex for our team. New England Dental understands the need for quality and service. We posess the latest technology in dentistry. Our goal is to earn the trust and confidence of each patient.