- Provides chair-side assistance when necessary during dental treatment
- Greets patients and escorts them to appropriate exam room
- Assures that dental record, medical record and encounter form are available for the dentist or dental hygienist
- Prepares patient for examinations and treatment, including placement of bib and instruments for procedure.
- Maintains supplies and instruments in all dental exam rooms.
- Performs laboratory and x-ray tasks under supervision of dentist.
- Greets visitors and patients in a courteous, prompt and friendly manner.
- Determines their needs, and gives appropriate information
- Ensures that all patients are properly registered.
New England Dental offers all aspects of general dentistry as well as having a variety of specialists under one roof using state of the art technology as Digital Radiography, Zeiss Operating microscope, Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening. Having specialists working together in close proximity allows our patients the luxury of multiple opinions without multiple appointments. No treatment is too complex for our team. New England Dental understands the need for quality and service. We posess the latest technology in dentistry. Our goal is to earn the trust and confidence of each patient.