ULTRASONIC TRAINEE, LEVEL I, LEVEL II
Hansen Aerospace, a global leader in aerospace NDT is seeking candidates for immediate openings in UT inspection. Trainee, Level I and Level II positions are available.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing inspections on digital data acquisition ultrasonic c-scan test systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
Certified Level I or II to UT, or experience with other NDT disciplines is desirable but not required.
· NDT, engineering or equivalent work experience is preferred.
· MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint. CAD experience is desirable.
· Excellent communication skills. Must be willing to acquire new certifications as the business sector grows.
· Knowledge of mechanical equipment maintenance and repair is desirable.
· Certified Level I or II to UT, or experience with other NDT disciplines is desirable.
We offer excellent wages and a stable work environment. Excellent benefits plan includes medical, dental, life, legal, vacation and paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k plan. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description
Hansen Aerospace was founded in 1982. It is one of the premier nondestructive testing companies in the world. Hansen specializes in NDT on jet engine components, and works with OEMs and forging companies across the globe.