Advantage Personnel is a 100% Canadian owned professional Staffing & Employment Firm. Advantage has been servicing the Maritimes for the past thirty years and is extremely proud of the relationships and service we have been able to provide employees and clients alike.
Advantage Personnel is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk for a full time position with a reputable company in the HRM area. The ideal candidate must thrive in a working in a small team with a wide variety of duties and skills.
• Process accounts payable invoices, ensuring proper procedures are followed
• Completion of monthly statement and accounts reconciliations
• Responsible for performing data entry and related duties in disbursing non-payroll accounts payable to individuals, suppliers, corporations, and other entities
• Maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and account irregularities
• Posting and reconciling company payments to general ledgers
• Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of payment documents such as purchase orders, travel reimbursements, stipends, and any other accounting transactions related to A/P management
• Reviewing bills to the company for potential errors and/or discrepancies.
• Investigating and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions; liaise with other departments to address
• Processing bi-weekly payroll
• proactively addressing payroll inquiries
• preparing Records of Employment, etc
• Post-Secondary Education in accounting or equivalent Experience
• Ability to work in a small tight-knit team
• 2+ years of Verifiable Accounts Payable/Payroll Accounting experience
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) the subject line please quote: ''Advantage Personnel: Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk''
Apply in person between 9am - 3pm weekdays at: 75 Akerley Blvd, Unit S. Dartmouth, NS
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.