Administrative Clerk -Davie
Pridestaff on behalf of a client is looking for an administrative clerk who can follow implemented administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Assist in providing information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Office Clerk Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer