Career Opportunity: Director of Finance, Global Graphene Group, Dayton, OH
Are you looking for your opportunity to make an impact on a growing organization with new technology? Are you a senior level financial professional with expertise in global operations and reporting? We have your next exciting opportunity!
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores and uses energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally. We are looking to add a Director of Finance to our leadership team.
As Director of Finance you will:
- Plan, manage, organize and coordinate all activities of the general accounting function, to ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of financial results.
- Manage/oversee the internal audit process, as well as all functions of AR/AP.
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems.
- Coordinate, prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Manage, review and advise on forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow.
- Contribute to the development of strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintain and oversee relationships with external vendors; assist with contract/ purchase negotiations.
- Manage/oversee payroll and benefits administration, including responding to all employee inquiries.
- Ensure all financial and payroll related policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with any government or regulatory requirements.
- Compile, consolidate and create reporting for all global operations.
- Work collaboratively with department managers, recommending benchmarks, providing support for financial/operational analyses and statistical reporting.
- Supervising Controller and future finance/accounting staff.
Qualified candidates should bring your hands-on leadership style, knowledge and passion for finance, as well as:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or strong financial analysis experience in lieu of; Masters’ strongly preferred; 5-7 years of senior level financial and management experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus!
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Prior experience with QuickBooks and Insight strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze business needs and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Obsessive attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Knowledge of all applicable federal and state laws and regulations
- Ability to compile and consolidate subsidiary holdings statements, including from different countries and currencies strongly preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize daily workload and meet deadlines – must be able to wear many hats an adapt to our start –up environment
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things!
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today! Visit