The Commercial HVAC Service Mechanic will be responsible for retrofits and repairs of HVAC equipment including but not limited to: Chillers, Boilers, Rooftops, VRF Systems, Make-up Air Systems and other Specialty HVAC Equipment.
- HVAC Service Mechanic will be responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and providing customer service and support.
- HVAC Service Mechanic will be required to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and make repairs to systems and products at customer’s location.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as need or requested by customers.
- Monthly Vehicle inspections
- Maintain Refrigerant Logs
- Represents the company by serving as a direct customer contact.
- Determines parts to order for repairs, timeliness of need and follows up with Parts Dept.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job, including daily time, via electronic format
- Records parts, material, labor, subs and other cost data per assignment and returns unused resource
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a team.
- Computer Literate
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a Technical / Trade School with a certificate in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning and five (5) years related experience; or seven (7) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.