Provide general administrative and sales support to ancillary sales staff. Provide quality service
to agents, brokers and customers.
Nature and Scope of Responsibilities:
• Support sales staff with letters, memos, e-mails and reports as needed
• Manage and maintain various data bases and spreadsheets
• Other administrative duties as requested
• Review and qualify all requests for proposals as directed by the Sales Staff
• Data input all qualified RFP’s into data-base
• Prepare manual rates for all qualified RFP’s
• Provide sales support to agents and brokers
• Group enrollment
• Interact with agents and brokers on a daily basis regarding requests for additional
• Assist Sales staff with the preparation of client/broker presentations as requested
• Produce and maintain up-to-date weekly prospect activity reports as requested
• Other marketing support duties as requested
• Assist with any IT needs
Qualifications / Requirements:
• College degree preferred or equivalent business experience
• 4+ years of insurance related experience a plus
• Computer literate including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
• Must obtain Life Health Agent License within first 90 days of employment
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts
responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment;
Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making
process; Makes timely decisions.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to
others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts
success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and
objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.