The Production Manager is responsible for the performance of salary + hourly production employees in the areas of safety, quality, production and implementation of company policies.
- Responsible for all aspects of shift operations including Safety, Quality, Company Policies, Production, Operational Cost, Lean Manufacturing Procedures and On-Time Performance.
- Responsible for assisting, directing, and training team to work in a safe manner to set-up and operate equipment to produce a product that meets the customer requirements in a cost effective manner.
- Responsible for developing and promoting all team members and/or preparing employees for growth within the company and for certification and re-certification for each skill in critical and non-critical operations.
- Responsible for reporting all issues of concern according to the company policy and company Ethic procedures and handling discipline problems per department and company policy.
- Ability to work from schedules tables charts, general instructions and other data to meets the customer requirements including delivering the product on time.
- Responsible for all equipment in area including requesting maintenance, ordering parts, and maintaining a neat and organized work area.
- Ability to problem solve while following Quality, Department and Company policies and take an active part in generating departmental cost reduction savings.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years supervisory experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Lean manufacturing experience
Dunson & Associates is a people resources company, specializing in Healthcare solutions. Our highly qualified people separate us from our competition. Our people are readily available to solve problems and address the needs of our customers on a consulting or staffing basis--anytime, anywhere.