North Decatur, GA
Job Id: 4520
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs preventive and some corrective maintenance services to existing HVAC equipment
- Installs, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans
- Maintains the safe operation of systems including electronic / pneumatic environmental controls
- Examines environmental control and stationary systems
- Must be able to quickly become familiar with the design and layout of the facilities.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Inspects completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- May escort subcontractors during completion of their work at the site.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after performing maintenance tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Have knowledge of the following trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance.
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings.
- Three or more years’ experience in building maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts.
- EPA & HVAC certification required.
Ask for Vincent Price
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.