As a Territory Sales Manger, you will provide potential customers with expertise and education on a wide variety of energy products, helping homeowners to become smart energy consumers. This role is full-time and offers competitive benefits, $35,000 base salary + uncapped commission, and has great opportunities for personal and professional growth. Realistic earning potential between $55K - $75K!
- Generate business by working in an assigned territory selling natural gas, electricity, and home warranty products.
- Use a consultative selling approach; increase customer’s awareness of choice as well as competitive advantage over other energy providers; provide a potential customer with pricing and effectively close the sale.
- Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential customers have an exceptional experience.
- Keep detailed records of sales activity via CRM technology on an iPad.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with other sales representatives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality)
- Highly motivated to sell with a desire to succeed
- Customer focused, results oriented
- Time management skills
- Professional demeanor and attire
Minimum Education, Experience, and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record, a reliable personal vehicle, auto insurance coverage that satisfies the minimum requirement for the state.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to work outdoors daily with exposure to an outside environment, which includes inclement weather. The employee is regularly required to drive, sit, stand, and walk; use hands to finger and be able to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs (iPad, training binders, marketing materials, etc.).
Note: Work hours vary by season.Company Description
Founded in 1989, IGS Energy is an advocate for positive change in the way we manage and consume our energy resources. We believe in creating an energy independent United States, powered by domestically-produced and environmentally responsible resources. By continually investing in the development of alternative sources and uses of energy, we encourage the growth of free markets, where competition, transparency, and accountability drive innovation and efficiency.
More than anything, we are dedicated to empowering the individual consumer who will play a vital role in shaping the future of energy.