Summary of Key Responsibilities: The Maintenance Technician inspects, troubleshoots and conducts repairs and preventative maintenance on industrial equipment.
We are looking for someone with mechanical experience who isn't afraid to learn new things and work with heavy equipment while on the job.
· Prefer experience in heavy manufacturing or equivalent military training and experience
· Prefer experience performing preventive maintenance on industrial equipment
· Knowledge of electrical applications up to 480 volts
· Strong mechanical abilities and knowledge of hand tools
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
· Basic concrete, basic electrical, welding and/or plumbing
· Experience working with hydraulics a plus
· Welding experience a plus
· Experience working with steel a plus
· Experience with safety programs including lockout/tagout
· Schematics and technical drawings, layouts, blueprint reading
· Forklift experience required
· Willingness to work overtime
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Vocational or technical training preferred.
· Requires walking, standing, climbing, crawling, bending.
· Requires working in cramped work spaces and getting into awkward positions.
· Requires regular lifting greater than 20 lbs, occasionally greater than 50 lbs.
· Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls.
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen, physical, and detailed background check
Wage is dependent on experience. Entry level is $16.50.Company Description
Forge Resources Group is a leader in closed-die, near net metal forgings serving diverse industries including aerospace, mining/drilling, railroad, shipbuilding, off-road/ag and other heavy equipment manufacturers.