We are seeking an Assembly Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
78 Year Old progressive Packaging Machine Manufacturing Company looking to hire!
Looking for people good proficient in the use of Basic hand tools and a Interest in Machinery. We are a Manufacturing and Designer of Bottling and Packaging Machinery. Machine shop skills are a plus. Good Phone and Customer service skills would be helpful.
We are willing to Train and any Mechanics of all kinds are Welcome. Draftsman also needed, basic electrical work is a plus.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- LONG TERM CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH BENEFITS.
-FULL TIME AND PART TIME OPTIONS OPEN.
When your responsibility is keeping the world's businesses in production, you can never stop looking for the best and the brightest professionals. We have new machines to create and promote. We have packaging solutions that need to put into action. Countless companies rely on Kaps-All Packaging every day for parts and technical advice. We're based in New York, but have our machines deployed in over 200 countries and we continue to grow exponentially. The opportunities are endless, and this is where it all starts.