Entry Level Administration jobs USA State list CO City list Entry Level Administration job search Denver CO
Entry Level Administration Jobs in Denver, CO
3 days ago
Administrative Assistant and Recruiter - Family First Life is the largest fastest growing IMO in the nation. We pride ourselves on putting...
1 week ago
- Staffing Now, a division of SNI Companies, has an immediate opening for a contract administrative assistant/data entry professional...
over 3 months ago
Position Overview - Educate!, a fast - growing nonprofit social enterprise, is looking for a pro - active, flexible, and detail - oriented...
Skills Needed: Qualifications
This is an entry-level role well-suited for recent college graduates, those with a year of work experience, or those who have more experience but are looking to make a career change.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ambitious and over-achieving, with strong communication and writing skills, as well as research and editing skills.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to execute tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and energy. Must be able to work collaboratively across teams and departments.
- Eagerness to learn and grow, ability to see how low-level projects contribute to the organization’s larger mission, and an interest in learning about behind-the-scenes operations and administrative functions for an international organization.
- A “get-it-done” attitude, grit in the face of adversity, and a team-player willing to support staff on both small and large projects.
- Exceptional trustworthiness, reliability, and good judgement to handle sensitive information and high priority tasks.
- Experience managing projects. No formal “project management” experience is necessary, but you should be comfortable planning and keeping on target a project with many moving pieces and involved stakeholders. Relevant experience could include planning an event, conducting research and writing a report, leading a group in accomplishing a shared goal, or anything else that took superb organization and time management skills, and perseverance to get things done.
- Comfort with learning new technology and software. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM a plus.
- Minimum of BA or equivalent degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and Google Suite (Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Fits our Five Cultural Tenets—see What is Educate! About?
over 3 months ago
Sales / Administrative Assistant - TV & Radio
Job Description/Responsibilities: Entravision is seeking an experienced, highly energetic team player to provide support to the Sales...
Skills Needed: Customer Service, 10-Key, Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Windows, Reporting, Meeting Notes, WideOrbit Traffic Software, Order Entry,