A Global EHS Consulting firm is searching for a Principal Sales Consultantt that will be tasked with increasing the breadth and depth of services provided within the company. The Principal Sales Consultant will be expected to quickly develop meaningful relationships across the company, with the goal of developing the growth of the company. In this role, a collaborative approach will be required as this position will work on and manage a team.
- Establish a strong understanding of the business objectives, profit and loss, and EHS needs by developing relationships internally and externally to grow the business.
- Understand the business market and consulting market in specific to Mining
- Build, grow and manage across multiple geographies to ensure that quarterly and annual growth targets are met
- Engage key client stakeholders to ensure continued excellence in service delivery, traveling as required to sites across North America, and overseas
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, EHS, business, or other related field
- Previous consulting/business development experience, with demonstrated success of growing client accounts
- Experience working within the mining industry
- Exceptional communication, organization and relationship-building skills
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in EHS recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global EHS talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career coaches to EHS professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best EHS talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced wellbeing.