Reserve Trust is a Colorado Trust Company with unique access to the U.S. payments system. We are looking for an Operations Specialist with a strong background in bank operations to help us digitally transform and build from the ground up a next generation banking and payments solution with an initial focus on B2B payments.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for daily domestic and international wire and ACH payment and customer service support to create better financial services experiences for our customers.
As a team member in the Reserve Trust operations team, you’ll play a critical role in launching our next generation banking and payments ecosystems. You will work closely with our product, sales and technology team to ensure new features and solutions solve business challenges efficiently and intuitively. You’ll collaborate with smart, talented people and trail blaze new solutions in the financial services industry.
This role will work directly with the VP of Operations to implement new customer accounts, identify operational improvements to enhance the customer experience, and streamline procedures to increase efficiency in the operations.
In this role, you will use analytical skills to optimize the use of our core banking platform and offer creative ideas to develop enhancements for existing and future platforms.
You will engage with product and technology teams by implementing new ideas with customers and solution partners.
Here's what you can expect from the job and what you need to be successful:
- Ensure daily wire and ACH activity is processed, and all exceptions are handled in a timely manner.
- Perform standard control and client servicing activities to ensure accurate and timely performance measurement reporting for clients according to established standards.
- Field and respond to client inquiries, fulfill client reporting needs, and escalates issues appropriately and timely.
- Use internal systems to gain knowledge of applications as they relate to the responsibilities of the operations department. Use relevant internal technology to effectively and efficiently manage client inquiries. Identify ways to improve productivity and efficiency within the department. Assist in the coordination of new business and product implementations.
- Ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls.
- Facilitate Root Cause Analyses and recommend proactive improvements to existing processes.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Must complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a passing score by due date.
- A minimum of two years of experience in risk management, compliance, audit, regulatory, management consulting, or statistics or another related field is strongly desired.
- Banking or financial industry knowledge and experience is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, computer science, business information systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Proven strong problem solving, analytical and technical skills to understand and identify business needs in order to communicate solutions, and execute implementation of solutions.
- Strong Organizational skills, adaptability to frequently changing demands, and ability to appropriately prioritize numerous open projects.
- Excellent communication skills and effective facilitator of group discussions. Ability to document processes and effectively challenge business units for operational, risk and control purposes.
- Ability to write professionally, clearly, and succinctly.
- Self-starter with increasing ability to take ownership and accountability of customer operations.
- Strong team player; ability to partner across the organization and achieve results working through others.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
COMPENSATION: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: The Company values our team members and the contribution they make to our institution and our success. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy collaboration, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
The Company is a Colorado trust company headquartered in Denver. We are a new organization that is seeking team members that want to be part of exciting growing organization dedicated to providing innovative financial services solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Company Description
Reserve Trust provides independent custody and trust management services along with escrow and a range of other deposit services to, and for the benefit of, public and private companies, public entities, foundations, endowments, families and individuals. Our customers’ interests and goals are our highest priority and they drive our business decisions, strategy, and performance