Do you want to turn the HEAT on in your career?
Rocky Mountain Services is looking for HVAC Service Technicians with estimating and customer service abilities, with experience in both residential and commercial; but primarily focusing on residential.
Here’s what you need to be qualified…
• EPA License, NATE Certification, experience or combination of certifications is desirable but not required
for consideration in this role.
• Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record is a MUST!!
• Successfully complete all background checks, drug testing and employment screenings - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• We want someone who takes pride in their work, who is an outstanding communicator with customers.
• Clean-cut, professionals who show the same pride in their appearance as they do in their work and simply
needs a place to refine his/her craft is exactly the person that we’re looking for.
We offer TOP Pay, Bonuses and Benefits:
• Pay is Bi-weekly
• Company vehicle provided to licensed electricians
• Health Insurance
• Paid time off, Vacation & Holiday Pay
• Training is provided
At Rocky Mountain Services, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in teams and as ONE team, and our goal is meeting the needs of our customers. Think of our teams like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Rocky Mountain Services by visiting