Oversee and track all activities related to incoming materials within a warehouse environment. Ensure that all materials are accounted for, coordinate deliveries with Purchasing and suppliers, maintain correct statuses for work orders. Perform various support functions that are necessary for the timely, efficient, and effective operations of the receiving warehouse.
· Validate receipts paperwork against supplier shipping tickets.
· Receive materials against purchase orders into Viewpoint Construction Software.
· Work with Purchasing and suppliers to research and solve supplier delivery discrepancies to include incorrect items and missing paperwork.
· Maintain a public work order status board and communicate daily with field personnel.
· Ensure purchase orders are filled with 100% accuracy from vendors.
· Oversee the inbound material deliveries from suppliers for backorder tracking.
· Communicate backorders with vendors and keep track of updated ship dates.
· Assist in developing solutions to specific problem areas.
· Compile, verify, and report periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in work order and process fluctuation.
· Ensure compliance of ISO procedures.
· Ensure documentation is complete and accurate.Company Description
Helping companies sustain their highest level of workforce productivity.